A few rules to help make sure Sponsor Frenzy is a great place for every Atheletes.
Sponsor Frenzy is a community of athletes and people committed to bringing new things to life. Our community is founded on a few core values –– transparency, trust, and honesty. It’s up to all of us to bring new ideas into the world, and to make sure that Sponsor Frenzy is a place that shares this spirit of support. We’ve got just a few rules that we hope you’ll keep in mind along the way!
Do NOT spam.
This includes link-bombing, promoting a project where it shouldn’t be promoted, sending unsolicited @’s on Twitter, hyping third-party services, and using email lists from outside sources, to name a few. The comment and messaging systems on Sponsor Frenzy are here so people can communicate, ask questions, and cheer one another along — not for spam.
Do NOT be an Ass.
Conversation is an essential part of our community — we encourage sponsors to talk to athletes and to talk to each other, especially when they have questions. All we ask is that those conversations stay honest and considerate. Don’t post obscene, hateful, or objectionable content. Don’t post personal information. Don’t post copyrighted content without permission. If you don’t like a sponsorship proposal, don’t back it, simply move along. Please always have respect for our shared space and the other folks visiting it.
If you see something, tell us.
If something seems off, let us know. Our Integrity team reviews every report we receive, and we take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; sometimes it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. The best way to avoid anything like that happening to you? Don’t spam, and don’t be an Ass.
As our community grows and changes, so will the way we evaluate and enforce these guidelines. It’s up to all of us to ensure that Sponsor Frenzy remains a safe and fun place to launch and back sponsorship proposal. Thanks for being a part of the Sponsor Frenzy community!
Sponsor Frenzy is a community of professional and amateur athletes and people committed to bringing new talented athletes to life.
We welcome and support campaigns in any Sports. There are three rules every Sponsor Frenzy athletes must follow.
- Athletes must create something to share with others.
- Sponsor Frenzy can be used to sponsor anything related to sport: any type of racing, events in need of sponsor, product placement etc... But every athlete needs a sponsorship campaign to offer and share with the world. At some point, the athlete should be able to say: “I'm sponsored. lets go!”
- Sponsorship campaigns must be honest and clearly presented.
- Our community is built on trust and communication. Sponsorship campaigns can’t mislead people or misrepresent facts, and athletes should be candid about what they plan to accomplish.
- Sponsorship campaigns can’t fundraise for charity, offer financial incentives, or involve prohibited items.
- We’re all in favor of charity and investment, but they’re not permitted on Sponsor Frenzy. Sponsorship campaigns can’t promise to donate funds raised to a charity or cause, and they can’t offer financial incentives like equity or repayment. We also can’t allow any of these prohibited things.
These rules don’t cover every possible use of Sponsor Frenzy, but they explain our purpose and perspective.